Wednesday, January 6, 2010

My Reply to the Reply of the Philippine Embassy in Riyadh

To Whom It May Concern,

My heartfelt thanks to your reply to my concern. However, I regret to tell you that I am not satisfied with your findings and action. I am not after any disciplinary action to be imposed unto your staff but to recognize and reconsider as to the truthfulness of my statements/claims as far as his treatment, voice and intonation in our conversation are concerned.

In your reply, re: With regard to the phrases "ANO PA SA ANG GUSTO NIYO" and "ANO PA SA ANG GUSTO NIYONG MALAMAN" which were spoken during your conversation with our staff that day, we have learned that the intention of the concerned staff was to ask if you have any more queries on the matter in order to address them and they were not intentionally said in disrespect to you or in a discourteous manner. Please be considerate that the second phrase "ANO PA BA ANG GUSTO NIYONG MALAMAN" was just a rephrasal in his attempt to cover-up his being rude and disrespectful when he first said "ANO PA BA ANG GUSTO NIYO". Perhaps he noticed his being rude when I asked him "ANONG IBIG MONG SABIHIN NA 'ANO PA BA ANG GUSTO KO'?" so he rephrased his first words.

With all the due respect, please do not reply this email anymore. After all, there is nothing more I can do than to treat this as an accepted practice by some government employees which must not be tolerated.

I retrospect, my apology for bringing to your attention this matter.

Respectfully yours,
Ranie F. Cuaresma

No comments:

Post a Comment